Thursday, October 1, 2009

Impulse 2

Hayden - Ok, ok I got it. You are going to get the Caliph.
Keith - Bring it
Hayden - You sure about this
Keith - If you don't want me to then you forfeit
Hayden - Oh I don't' forfeit
Keith - Alright then
Hayden - Money on the table
(both put the cash on the table)
Hayden - You ready?
Keith - Ready as I'll ever be
Hayden - K, go!
(5 min later Keith has eaten all the Caliph)
Keith - Wow that's intense stuff
Hayden - Ya, I can see that. I was getting sick just watching you
Keith - So deals a deal. (grabs the money
Hayden - Hey buddy, you don't look so good
Keith - naa I'm fine, just work'n it down
Hayden - haha, whatever you say
Keith - (pukes all over Hayden)

1 comment:

  1. You did a good job on the lines. Though it is a little gross and not something that would help someone feel better.

    ReplyDelete