Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A New Beginning


For so long I have been running. Running away from people and pain, feelings, memories, and thoughts of any kind. Running and not looking back... then I heard the thud thud thud behind me and I got so scared that I lost balance and tripped. I looked back while trying to get back up and run again... but then I saw your face and I froze. You were the last face I expected to see. You didn't care what the look on my face was, you just fell to your knees and rapped your arms around me and pulled me into your chest. Your heart beating strong and loud in my ears. This was no easy task for either of us. Yet it was a task done without any hesitation. You found yourself. You found the key. Two objects physically cannot occupy the same space, but when two people love each other and they get close crating love in that perfect way. We break the bands of space and become one, just for a moment. And in that moment we find truth.

Your heat radiates off your skin. I feel as though not a second has gone by sense you've gone. Our hearts finally beat as one and the fears that I have been running from vanish as if they have never existed. Hold me tight my love and don't let me go. There is no going back now. We have chosen to ignore humanity. We showed them all wrong. From the beginning they said it could never work, we would never be. I saw in you what no one else could ever see and I gave you my heart because of what I saw. Turns out you saw something in me, and we found out the secret of what love really is.

It's been said that humans were cursed. Born to live their lives searching for something that was lost or taken from them. Trying to fill that empty space that they could only feel inside them. Searching for their other half. That special someone that would complete them; their soul-mate. Some settle for another soul one that will temporarily satisfy or numb the pain and emptiness they feel. Not ever thinking that they would or even could find their soul-mate. I know without a doubt that I have my soul mate. I cannot say that I found him because he found me. literally picked me up out of a crowd and stole my heart. Only to give it back so that I could give it to him. Together we are strong, powerful, whole... apart we are nothing.

Time seems to have stopped and coming too I find myself finally rested and at peace. Burrowed deep within your chest, rock-wall arms keeping me secure and safe while crating a barrier from the outside world. The rhythm of your heart calms me and keeps beat with mine. The heat radiates form every inch of your skin keeping me cozy warm. Your voice soothes and comforts my worries and fears. There is not one weakness to the protection your body gives me.

I'm done running. I have found my place. My wounds have healed and I can see a happy future. I have given my heart knowing that it could be broken and no regrets if it is.... but the best part is I know it will never have a scratch on it. My love and protector will never let me down as I know I will never let him down. Our hearts are one and there is nothing that we will let in to harm the other. I love you Keith. It has always been and will always be you.

No comments:

Post a Comment