Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hold me tight... Then let me go.

It's been months since I've seen you. You say that you've been watching me. Watching me live a day to day life. Watched; watched me clean, and work, sweat, and drive, watched me cry, die, and change. You've been my little stoker, and somehow I don't mind. I wished and waited, then gave up and moved on. You were once my protector, but now your gone. I defend myself from the world now. Alone. For months you've watched me struggle and fall. Get up, wipe off the dirt and blood then move on. I'm good at ignoring the pain now. It's not there anymore. Slowly my heart has grown cold and black, pushing emotion from my life. I am strong and cold. A survivor, a worrier. I can do anything I want without anyone; no one to keep in mind, no one to worry about, to impress, to take care of, to fight with, to share with, no one to hold me, to feel, to embrace, to comfort me, to love. No one at all. I am strong and independent, but also alone. I am small and alone. Being observed like a fish in a tank of crystal water. I am. This is what I have become. Not for long. I will break free the bands that keep me hostage to the cold depths of the survivor. I will not survive! I will Thrive!

Now your here in front of me after all this time. Wanting me, missing me and hoping we can be one again. You left so many times. Why should I believe that this time will be any different? Your are my gypsy. Fate compels you to run. Even from the one you love. The hardest thing is to love someone that wont stop leaving and disappointing you. I know you are stronger, but who am I to change you. Only you can change yourself. So here we are. Uncontrollably drawn to each other. Individually, stronger apart, yet a powerful explosion when together. All to natural that I don't even need to think. My body and heart take over and nuzzle my way into your chest, and just as forces pull us together, your protecting arms rap around me and hold me tight. "I love you with every fiber of my cold black heart." Unfortunately in is inevitable that you will go. Born with a gypsy soul, destined to run... Hold me tight... Then let me go.

No comments:

Post a Comment