Monday, May 2, 2011

Fallen Angel


I scream, and no sound escapes these white lips. Pain yet numbness devourers the veins that run though every inch on my body. All is quiet and nothing can be done. I am engulfed in a pillar of light that creates a wall of darkness around me. No where to go, no where to run or see beyond this circle of light that surrounds me. I can feel the creatures lurking in the darkness just waiting for me. Waiting for the perfect moment when I sercome to the pain that screams to every nerve. The stomach twisting feeling that only trolls can give you. He twists the tubes going in and coming out of your stomach causing all food-like substances to give a reaction of putridness. It seems as though the elves dropped a rock into my heart and it hit the bottom with a great thud leaving a trail of heart wrenching pain behind and sitting heavily at the bottom. My eyes burn as the tears swell in them. Thick as blood and blinding that the light seems to dim and the darkness comes closer. The blood in my veins boil as the poison spread. How could I, how could any angel come to this situation. I was born to fly and protect. My place is in the stars and clouds, not in this dark forest broken. A fallen angel, grounded to the cold earth has never been heard of and now I've shamed the name. Angel, no, I have fallen..... To fly again? With these broken wings? Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment